Safeco Auto & Vehicle Insurance
- Car Insurance •
- Motorcycle Insurance •
- Boat and Watercraft Insurance •
- RV/Motorhome Insurance •
- Classic Car Insurance •
- ATV Insurance •
- Snowmobile Insurance •
- Golf Cart/Low-Speed Vehicle Insurance •
- Ridesharing Insurance •
- Non-owner insurance • Liability insurance for people who don’t own vehicles.
Safeco Property Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance • Safeco provides a large number of homeowner coverage options to protect the value of your home and your belongings in case of damage or an accident. Home insurance also covers liability coverage.
- Condo Insurance • Similar to homeowner’s insurance except that condo owners insurance does not cover the actual building. Instead it provides coverage for everything inside your condo.
- Renters Insurance • Similar to homeowner’s insurance, renter’s insurance provides coverage for your belongings inside in your rented home or apartment.
- Landlord Insurance • Covers rental properties from financial losses. It typically covers only the property itself but can extend to the contents inside (like appliances) that belong to the landlord.
- Valuable Articles/Personal Property Insurance • Protects your most valuable belongings in the case of theft or damages. Typical items covered include jewelry or expensive medical devices.
- Home Warranty •
Other Safeco Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance • This type of insurance extends beyond the protection of any existing insurance policies, to provide additional protection for excess liabiity exposures.
- Identity Theft Insurance • In the case of ID theft, identity recovery insurance helps pay for a case manager, lost wages, child/elder care expenses and offers a reimbursement amount of up to $25,000 per year for qualifying expenses.
- Pet Health Insurance • Helps you pay for expensive vet bills and includes preventative care.
- Identity Recovery •
About Safeco Insurance
Safeco Insurance Company was founded in Seattle, Washington in 1923. Safeco is member company of Liberty Mutual Insurance. Safeco Insurance Company is rated A (Excellent) by AMBest.
Your Washington Safeco Insurance Agency
As an authorized Safeco Insurance Agency in Washington, Mid-Columbia Insurance serves clients all over Washington state and locally in Richland, Kennewick, Pasco, & Yakima, Benton City, West Richland, Union Gap, and all the surrounding areas.
Call (509)783-5600 regarding Safeco Insurance Products and Quotes in Washington State.
Article Source: Mid-Columbia Insurance Agency